Customer Service Representative
Posted On: December 1, 2020
Office Location: HVAC & AC Service in Orlando, FL
We are currently looking for an outstanding Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our call center team in Casselberry, FL at our main office. This position will receive inbound calls for both sales and service, and will make outbound calls as needed. The Customer Service Representative will speak with customers on a regular basis to identify their needs for HVAC service, maintenance, or new installation, as well as duct cleaning and air purification equipment.
Some of the requirements for an ideal applicant for this position:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment speaking to customers over the phone
- 3 years of consistent Customer Service related experience
- 1 year of HVAC or home services appointment setting experience highly preferred
- Ability to pass a background check performed by a 3rd party
- Be available Mon- Friday : 8 Am to 5 Pm and some Saturdays during summer
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while speaking to customers
- Demonstrate friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
We also conduct our search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required of all applicants:
- Accountability— Holding oneself accountable to our clients, our teammates, and most importantly, ourselves.
- Teamwork— Knowing and understanding one’s place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
- Integrity— Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes; it shows through our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
- Honesty and Respect— We treat our clients and teammates with the upmost respect, our business model is open and honest.
This position’s benefits include:
- Competitive compensation (Base pay plus bonus and commission opportunities)
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Full time employee benefit packages
At Air Flow Designs, we hold the responsibility as an employer seriously. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee’s livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employee’s that are self-disciplined, empowered problem solvers. Air Flow Designs strives to promote a culture of happy employee’s by ensuring the right people are in the right positions, that they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and “getting the job done right…the first time.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
Face coverings are required in the office but can be removed at your desk which has been spaced 6 feet from other employees.