Air Flow Designs, Inc. is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our dynamic organization. There is upward mobility for promotion to Accounting Manager/ Assistant Controller then to Corporate Controller. This position reports directly to the Corporate Controller/CFO.
Qualifications/Knowledge/Experience:• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (Required)
• US Work Authorization (Required)
• 3-5 years of work experience in Public Accounting (a plus) or industry
• HVAC or Construction experience (a plus, not required)
• CPA (preferred, not required)
• Experience with working in an ERP system
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Advance Excel user, experience with modeling)
• Must meet deadlines and deliver quality results with a “can do” attitude and be solutions driven
• Must be well organized, have excellent communication skills and be a team player
Responsibilities:• Maintain general ledger accounts including review & development of expense analysis
• Development and entering of manual journal entries
• Perform general ledger close-out duties and reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations and cash flow analyses
• Prepare periodic management reports and accompanying schedules
• Maintain fixed asset and reporting to external accountant for depreciation schedules
• Assistant in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, & annual regulatory tax filings at the location level
• Assist in annual external and internal compilation or reviews
• Participate in development of annual budget and periodic forecast process
• Contribute to department and organization special projects as assigned
• Participate in fiscal year end (Sept 30th) physical inventory counts
• Assist in development of best practices policies and procedures
Air Flow Designs is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.Job Type: Full-time
This company follows the CDC guidelines for Covid-19 prevention and transmission as they are issued during the pandemic.
What Is SEER2?
Since the early 1990s, the Department of Energy (DOE) has used SEER ratings to evaluate and regul...
What the AIM Act Means
The government’s push to increase energy efficiency and reduce emissions directly impacts t...
How To Know When To Replace Your AC System
During the warmer months, your air conditioner works hard to keep you comfortable. Though it may ...