HVAC Service Technician
Posted On: March 1, 2021
Office Location: HVAC & AC Service in Orlando, FL
We are currently looking for a HVAC service technician.
This position includes:
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Full time employee benefit packages
• 5+yr. excellent diagnostic skills
• Clear background check
• Clean driving record
• Being a focused problem solver
• Being well organized
We search for new team members using our company values as a guide. The following characteristics are required:
• Accountability–Holding oneself accountable to our clients, our teammates, and most importantly, ourselves.
• Teamwork–Knowing and understanding one’s place on the team. Knowing and understanding who the coaches are and knowing and understanding that without the coach or without the players there is no team.
• Integrity–Always doing the right thing. Integrity speaks volumes; it shows through our words and actions and has grand repercussions.
• Honesty and Respect–We treat our clients and teammates with the upmost respect, our business model is open and honest.
At Airflow Designs, we hold the responsibility of employer in high regard and do not take it lightly. We know that we are responsible for each and every one of our employee’s livelihoods. As a result, we are rewarded with employee’s that are self-policed, empowered problem solvers. Airflow Designs strives to promote a culture of happy employee’s by ensuring the right people are I the right places, they have the tools to complete their job to the best of their ability and are rewarded for taking ownership of their position and “getting the job done right…the first time.”
Pay is competitive and hourly (no piece pay) and based on experience. We offer paid drive time, company sponsored paid benefits (health, dental, life, disability, vision), and paid holidays and time off.
1) 5+ years experience working as a service technician, EPA License, Nate Certified ( we will help you get it, if not)
2) Ability to trouble shoot, diagnose, and repair HVAC systems (including but not limited to the ability to climb into attics, lift up to 50 lbs,)
3) Familiarity with Carrier, Goodman, Trane, Lennox, and Amana systems
4) Friendly and courteous. Able to provide excellent customer service.
5) Clean driving and criminal backgrounds and drug free.