Heating Maintenance in Orlando, FL
Living in Florida means your heater runs less often than your air conditioner, but it’s still critical for home comfort when the temperature dips into the 40s or lower during the winter. Do you give your furnace or heat pump the attention it deserves?
At Air Flow Designs, we recommend routine maintenance to keep your system in top operating condition. With over 60 years of experience, we’re well-equipped to maintain your heating system for maximum comfort and energy efficiency all winter.
If it’s time for your next maintenance visit, contact Air Flow Designs to request heating services in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City.
When To Schedule Heating Maintenance in Central Florida
Every year, your heating system experiences wear and tear that impacts its performance. Regular maintenance helps counteract these effects, ensuring your HVAC system continues to operate at its peak. Think of this service like getting an oil change for your car — it’s a simple preventative measure that can save you time, money, and hassle in the long run.
If you heat your Florida home with a furnace, we recommend an annual tune-up in the fall to prepare it for winter. If you have a heat pump for year-round heating and cooling, twice-a-year maintenance promotes the best performance and the longest life span.
Are you due for your next heating tune-up? Contact us to schedule a visit from a NATE-certified technician today.
What To Expect During a Heating Maintenance Visit
- Check and clean all system components
- Replace the air filter
- Measure airflow performance
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Calibrate and test the thermostat
- Check the condensate drain
- Verify the startup and shutdown cycles
- Inspect the heat exchanger (furnaces only)
- Check for proper burner combustion (furnaces only)
- Ensure tight fuel connections and adequate gas pressure (furnaces only)
- Diagnose and repair refrigerant leaks (heat pumps only)
- Recharge the refrigerant as needed (heat pumps only)
Make sure your HVAC system runs reliably and lasts as long as possible — schedule heating maintenance with Air Flow Designs today.
Benefits of Routine Heating Maintenance
Don’t let your furnace or heat pump fall into disrepair. By scheduling routine maintenance, you’ll enjoy these benefits:
- Reduced heating costs: A well-maintained HVAC system operates smoothly and consumes less energy. Regular maintenance also helps reduce the cost of running your heater without impacting your family’s comfort.
- Fewer emergency repairs: Schedule routine heating maintenance to help avoid inconvenient mid-season breakdowns. A planned appointment gives our knowledgeable technicians a chance to find and fix developing problems before they worsen.
- Longer system life span: All mechanical equipment experiences wear and tear. Thankfully, maintenance helps counteract much of this, helping your heater last years longer and preventing premature system failure.
- Improved indoor comfort: Maintenance helps your HVAC system produce more even temperatures and achieve better humidity control. These features are vital for keeping your family comfortable during the Florida winter.
Ready to enjoy all of these benefits and more? Contact us today to request your next maintenance visit.
Schedule Heating Maintenance in Orlando, FL
Routine tune-ups from Air Flow Designs keep your heating system operating reliably and efficiently all season. While you can schedule individual visits each year, we recommend signing up for an annual maintenance plan that fits your needs and budget.
With money-saving repair discounts and priority service in the event of a breakdown, maintenance plans offer the cost-effectiveness and peace of mind you deserve.
Contact us to learn more about our maintenance plans or request heating maintenance in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
We Repair ALL Brands of Heat Pumps & Furnaces
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.