Furnace Installation in Florida
Even in Florida’s mild climate, winters can still be chilly. While most people in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Haines City use a heat pump to stay comfortable, you may decide that a furnace is right for your family.
How do you know what efficiency rating, size, and brand will meet your needs? And most importantly, who will you trust to install your new heating system and maintain it for years to come?
With over 60 years of experience, you can trust Air Flow Designs for a job well done. Let us guide you through the furnace installation process, whether installing a furnace in a new home or replacing outdated equipment to better suit your needs.
Contact us today to schedule furnace installation in your Florida home and experience the excellence of a job done by Air Flow Designs.
Our Furnace Installation Services
Your comfort each winter depends on having a high-quality, properly installed furnace. That’s why professional installation is necessary. For your safety and the best long-term results, never attempt to install heating equipment yourself. You need the tools, training, and know-how of a skilled, licensed HVAC technician to ensure a reliable outcome.
Air Flow Designs is well-suited for the job. In addition to our decades of experience, we also have a team of highly trained technicians with EPA and NATE certifications for your peace of mind. We also offer upfront, flat-rate fees, so you’ll never deal with hidden costs or labor overages.
We promise to exceed your expectations with our high-quality products and unbeatable customer service.
Contact Air Flow Designs to learn more about our HVAC solutions.
Furnace Installation Process
Air Flow Designs follows a proven furnace installation process to ensure we provide the right heating system for your needs. This entails:
- Making sure a furnace is right for you: Heat pump installation is our most popular home heating service, so if you’re considering a furnace, we’ll make sure it suits your lifestyle, comfort preferences, and budget.
- Choosing a brand: As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Air Flow Designs installs some of the most efficient, long-lasting, and reliable furnaces available. We’re happy to provide more details about the models we carry when you contact us for a furnace installation estimate.
- Selecting an efficiency rating: We’ll help you determine the payback period when comparing efficiency ratings to learn whether a high-performance furnace is worth the investment.
- Performing sizing calculations: Some contractors size new furnaces based on square footage alone, but this doesn’t accurately capture your home’s heating needs. By accounting for insulation levels, air infiltration rates, window layout, interior heat gain, and other factors, we can size your furnace accurately for maximum efficiency.
- Installing your new heater: A technician will arrive on time to install your furnace. We’ll follow the manufacturer’s specifications, calibrate the system for comfort and energy savings, show you how to use your new programmable thermostat, and haul any old equipment away.
- Reviewing your warranty coverage: Most of our furnace installations come with a two-year labor warranty — that’s twice the industry standard! To continue coverage into the second year, you’ll need to schedule heating maintenance, an annual visit that keeps your furnace in top shape.
Ready to install your new furnace? Contact Air Flow Designs to get started.
Schedule Furnace Installation With Air Flow Designs Today
Air Flow Designs has proudly served our Florida customers since 1958. We provide a comprehensive range of HVAC services — from AC repair to heat pump replacement and ductless mini-split maintenance — so we can keep your home running regardless of the season.
Call us to schedule furnace installation in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
& your budget
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.