Ductless AC Replacement in Orlando, FL
Ductless mini-splits are a convenient, cost-effective way to ensure your Florida home stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. If you have a ductless AC, you may revel in the ability to keep every room comfortable with the lowest possible cooling bills. You may also love having a quiet, unassuming wall-mounted unit that frees up your windows.
As the years go by, wear and tear could cause these benefits to diminish. Eventually, you’ll need to replace your ductless mini-split to enjoy the full potential of ductless heating and cooling once more. When the time comes, turn to Air Flow Designs for quality HVAC services. We have over 60 years of experience replacing ductless systems.
Contact us to request a ductless mini-split replacement in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City.
Benefits of Replacing Your Ductless Mini-Split
When your ductless AC reaches the end of its life span, the knowledgeable technicians at Air Flow Designs can explain the best replacement options. We’ll help you through every step, from choosing the equipment size and brand to removing your old unit and expertly installing a new ductless AC.
Here’s how replacing your mini-split can benefit you:
- Lower energy bills: You waste money on high utility bills every month you put off replacing your ductless mini-split. With a new, high-efficiency unit, you can expect significant savings from day one.
- Fewer repairs: Aging HVAC equipment requires more attention as it nears the end of its life span. If you’re tired of paying for repairs, rest assured that a new unit will function flawlessly for years to come. To prevent frequent repairs, schedule annual preventative maintenance to keep your mini-split tuned up for the long term.
- No unexpected breakdowns: If you attempt to coax more life from your unit than it has left, it could break down at the height of summer, leaving you without AC when you need it most. Avoid this uncomfortable situation with a preemptive replacement.
If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits of replacing your ductless mini-split, schedule a replacement estimate today.
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Ductless Mini-Split System
When your ductless mini-split malfunctions, you’ll hope repair services will restore it to working condition. But when that isn’t a viable option, you may need to replace the system entirely. Here are five signs your ductless AC needs professional attention:
- Poor performance: Does your mini-split run constantly, yet your home still feels muggy and uncomfortable? Performance issues could be due to a refrigerant leak, which must be addressed by a professional.
- Rising costs: Examine your energy bills from the past few years. If they’re steadily increasing, efficiency problems could be costing you every month.
- Frequent repairs: There’s only so much you can do for a mini-split system that’s near the end of its life. If you’ve already repaired the equipment two or three times in as many years, it’s time to stop throwing good money at a bad system.
- Expensive repair: Even if you’re facing the first breakdown of the season, consider a replacement if the repair estimate approaches 50% of the cost of a new system.
- Aging equipment: If your ductless mini-split is over 10 years old and faces any of the above problems, you know it’s time to replace it.
Air Flow Designs makes ductless mini-split replacement easy. Contact us today to learn more.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Replacement in Orlando, FL
Air Flow Designs has offered exceptional ductless HVAC services since 1958. We’re backed by decades of local experience, and we use the industry’s most advanced tools and techniques to exceed our customers’ expectations every time. Our highly trained, certified, and insured HVAC technicians will stop at nothing to keep your Florida home comfortable year-round.
Contact us online to schedule ductless mini-split replacement services in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City.
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.