Heating Replacement in Orlando, FL
Florida winters may not be snowy, but they can certainly be chilly! Is your furnace failing to keep your home comfortable like it used to? Even with preventative maintenance, wear and tear will eventually take its toll on your heating system.
If you think it’s time for a heating replacement, contact Air Flow Designs to begin the process. Our experienced technicians are highly skilled at replacing heating systems of all kinds, including furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits. With our help, you can face next winter with confidence, no matter what nature has in store.
Ready to boost home comfort and efficiency this winter? Schedule a heating replacement estimate in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City.
How To Tell When To Replace Your Heater
It could be time to replace your heating system, even if it’s still working. Here are some signs to watch for:
- Aging equipment: If your furnace or heat pump is over 10 to 15 years old, it’s wise to start browsing for replacements. After all, a planned home improvement is better than a frantic emergency purchase.
- Increasing repairs: Heating systems break down more often as they near the end of their life span. If you’ve already paid to repair your furnace this year, it may be more cost-effective to replace it next time it breaks down.
- Rising energy bills: Heaters gradually lose efficiency as they age, especially if they’re not regularly maintained. If your bills are rising, consider putting that extra money toward a replacement furnace or heat pump.
- Comfort problems: Aging heaters lose the ability to distribute air equally and control humidity properly, resulting in temperature variations and a muggy interior.
- Strange heating noises: Chirping, clanging, rattling, or screeching sounds could signal that your heater is near the end of its life.
- Unexplained health symptoms: Mysterious headaches, flu-like symptoms, and dizziness could indicate a carbon monoxide leak from a gas furnace. Call an HVAC technician to diagnose this problem and consider replacing your furnace to protect your family’s health.
If you think it’s time to replace your heating system, contact Air Flow Designs for more information.
The Heating Replacement Process
Your satisfaction is our top priority. That’s why we make replacing your furnace or heat pump as straightforward as possible. Here’s what the process entails:
- We work closely with you to understand your comfort needs and budget.
- We help you size your replacement heater based on formal load calculations. This step prevents over- or under-sizing your furnace, which can lead to higher energy bills and comfort problems.
- We help you determine what efficiency rating will best meet your needs. More efficient furnaces and heat pumps cost more upfront, but the resulting energy savings typically make the investment worthwhile.
- We help you compare HVAC brands, including Carrier, Trane, Lennox, and others, to ensure you get the performance you want at a price you can afford.
- We schedule heating replacement services at a time that works well for you.
- We safely remove your old HVAC equipment and expertly install the new system.
- We explain how to operate your new heater and thermostat if you installed one.
- We encourage you to sign up for a preventative maintenance plan to keep your new heating system operating smoothly for years to come.
Request an estimate from Air Flow Designs if you’re ready to replace your heating system.
Schedule Heating Replacement in Orlando, FL
With experience dating back to 1958, Air Flow Designs is proud to provide the highest quality heating services in Central Florida. We focus on exceptional work quality and customer-centric results to ensure a positive experience and matchless home comfort.
Our highly trained, certified, and insured HVAC technicians are ready to serve you, so get in touch today.
Contact us online to schedule heating replacement services in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City.
& your budget
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.