Commercial HVAC Repair in Orlando & Tampa
When your commercial cooling and heating equipment breaks down, you might have no choice but to close your doors until it’s back up and running. The longer your system is down, the more your bottom line takes a hit. That’s why you need fast, dependable HVAC repair from Air Flow Designs.
We’re the premier choice for commercial cooling and heating repair in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Haines City, FL. Drawing on over 60 years of experience, you can trust our team to help you resume regular business operations as quickly as possible.
Contact us to request commercial HVAC repair in Orlando, Tampa, and the surrounding area.
Signs You Need Commercial HVAC Repair
It’s easy to forget how hard your HVAC system works to keep your building comfortable — until it stops working. Here are the signs you need commercial HVAC repair:
- Comfort problems: If your employees or customers complain of being too hot or too cold, your HVAC system could be running inconsistently. Repair service should restore normal comfort levels.
- Rising operating costs: A sudden, unexplained increase in utility bills could mean your HVAC equipment is breaking down. The sooner you have the system repaired, the faster your expenses will return to normal.
- Strange noises or smells: Your commercial HVAC system should run inconspicuously in the background. If it draws attention to itself with loud noises or offensive odors, get it checked out.
- High humidity: Florida is known for heat and humidity, so removing excess moisture is crucial for indoor comfort. If the air in your building feels muggy, your cooling system may need repair.
- Poor operation: Does the HVAC equipment refuse to turn on? Maybe it runs but fails to supply sufficient cooling or heating. These problems won’t fix themselves, so schedule a repair as soon as possible.
Do you see any of these signs in your Florida business? Don’t put off HVAC repairs any longer — contact Air Flow Designs to request a service estimate.
Our Commercial HVAC Repair Services
No matter what cooling and heating problems you’re having, trust Air Flow Designs to offer the first-rate commercial HVAC services you need. Our highly trained team has experience servicing all brands, with an excellent track record for diagnosing and fixing problems correctly the first time.
Here are the types of repairs we can perform:
- Leaky air duct sealing
- Commercial HVAC air filter replacement
- Refrigerant recharge and leak repair
- Evaporator coil cleaning
- Fan belt replacement
- Blower motor adjustment and repair
- Electrical wiring replacement
- Condensate drain pan cleaning
- And more
We can perform the commercial HVAC repair you’re looking for, whether you have packaged or split HVAC systems, ductless mini-splits, or variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems.
Contact us to get started today.
Why Choose Air Flow Designs?
We’re the best choice for commercial HVAC repair in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Haines City. Here’s what sets us apart from other commercial HVAC contractors in Florida:
- We arrive promptly.
- We conduct a thorough inspection, diagnose the problem, and offer a cost estimate before work begins.
- We never tack on hidden costs, surcharges, or fees.
- We offer a variable warranty on repairs and other services.
Schedule Commercial HVAC Repair in Orlando & Tampa, FL
Air Flow Designs has kept Central Florida businesses comfortable since 1958. We’re committed to your satisfaction and are confident in our team’s skills and training. Since we only hire the best drug-tested, background-checked technicians, you can rest assured your cooling and heating equipment is in good hands.
Ready to restore comfort and energy efficiency to your Florida business? Schedule commercial HVAC repair with Air Flow Designs.
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.