Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Orlando & Tampa
While installing the right cooling and heating system in your Florida business is an important first step, it isn’t enough to keep your employees and customers comfortable in the long run. You also need commercial HVAC maintenance to ensure reliable ongoing performance.
Air Flow Designs can meet your needs! We have over 60 years of experience maintaining cooling and heating equipment for Central Florida businesses.
Contact us to request commercial HVAC maintenance in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City, FL.
Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Whether you own a small convenience store or a large hotel, you count on your cooling and heating equipment to help your business run smoothly. Here are the benefits you can expect when you invest in preventative HVAC maintenance:
- Lower operating costs: Well-maintained cooling and heating equipment needs less energy to keep your business cool and comfortable. In this way, investing in preventative HVAC maintenance is an easy way to protect your bottom line.
- Fewer breakdowns: There’s nothing more frustrating than a broken AC on a hot summer day. When you prioritize routine maintenance, such breakdowns occur less often, minimizing the downtime needed for emergency commercial HVAC repair.
- Longer system life span: While no mechanical equipment lasts forever, you can get several more years from your commercial HVAC system if you maintain it regularly. Decreased replacement costs are another way preventative maintenance boosts your business’s bottom line.
- Indoor comfort boost: Better airflow, more consistent temperatures, and improved humidity control are hallmarks of a well-maintained cooling and heating system. Having a more comfortable interior helps your employees work more productively and invites customers to return again and again.
To experience these benefits for yourself, schedule your next commercial HVAC tune-up with Air Flow Designs.
Our Commercial HVAC Maintenance Services
We maintain commercial HVAC equipment of all kinds, including packaged and split HVAC systems, ductless mini-splits, variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems, and more. Some of the services we provide during a routine maintenance visit include:
- Measure the airflow and check for leaks
- Replace the commercial HVAC air filter
- Check the refrigerant charge
- Clean the evaporator coil
- Check the fan belt for wear
- Clean the blower motor
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Clean the condensate drain pan
- And much more
Make commercial HVAC maintenance as convenient and cost-effective as possible by signing up for a Protection Plan from Air Flow Designs. We offer multiple service levels to fit your needs and budget, with benefits including exclusive repair and replacement discounts, priority service, and more.
Contact us for additional information or to sign up.
Why Choose Air Flow Designs?
Deciding which commercial HVAC contractor to trust is an important choice. Here’s why so many Central Florida business owners team up with Air Flow Designs:
- We only hire factory-trained technicians with EPA and NATE certifications.
- We thoroughly inspect, clean, and tune up your equipment for immediate and long-term results.
- We never tack on hidden costs, surcharges, or fees.
- We offer a variable warranty for repairs and other services.
Schedule Commercial HVAC Maintenance in Orlando & Tampa, FL
Air Flow Designs has been in the commercial HVAC business since 1958. In that time, we’ve mastered the art of satisfying our customers’ every need. We also require our team to undergo continuing education to ensure we’re always up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices.
Choose us for all your commercial HVAC needs, and we’ll make sure your equipment serves you well for years to come.
Schedule commercial HVAC maintenance in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, or Haines City today.
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.