Commercial HVAC Repair Service in Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa & Haines City, FLIt’s easy to forget how hard your HVAC system works to keep your building comfortable—until it breaks down. If your commercial heating and cooling equipment has stopped working correctly, you need fast, dependable repair service to get things up and running again. Air Flow Designs is your premier choice for top-rated commercial HVAC repair in the Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, & Haines City areas. We have over 60 years of experience delivering affordable, reliable services to Florida business owners. Trust us to get your system working again so you can resume business with the shortest downtime possible.
Commercial Heating & Cooling Systems We RepairYou can count on Air Flow Designs for first-class commercial HVAC repair service, no matter what heating and cooling problem you’re having. We service all brands of commercial HVAC equipment, and we’re experienced at diagnosing and fixing all types of problems—so, give us a call today for the services you need! Some of the various commercial heating and cooling systems we service include:
- Packaged indoor and outdoor systems
- Split systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems
- Ductless systems
- And more
Signs You Need Commercial HVAC RepairAn efficiently operating heating and cooling system keeps the building comfortable for employees and customers, promoting a pleasant, productive environment. However, with normal wear and tear, the performance of commercial HVAC systems can go downhill. Here are some signs that you may need to service your commercial HVAC system:
- Noisy operation: Your building’s heater and air conditioner should operate quietly in the background. If your employees or customers complain about distracting clicking, humming, buzzing, or clanking, have it checked out. A serious underlying problem could be to blame, so the sooner you act, the better.
- Uncomfortable employees: If workers in one part of the building complain of being too cold while others are struggling with high heat and humidity, your HVAC system could be running inconsistently. Repairing the blower, ductwork, or other components may be necessary to remedy the problem.
- Rising operating costs: Keep a close eye on your building’s utility bills. A sudden, unexplained spike could point to a problem with the commercial HVAC equipment. Seek a repair as soon as possible to avoid paying high operating costs any longer than necessary.
- High humidity: In Florida’s humid climate, moisture removal is essential to keeping your building comfortable. If the air feels sticky and muggy inside, your system may need a repair or dehumidifier add-on to improve indoor comfort.
- Offensive odors: When customers walk through your doors, you want them to feel like they’re entering a clean environment. If the air conditioner is harboring mold growth or an animal has died in the ducts, you might struggle with unpleasant odors. Having your HVAC system cleaned and repaired should solve the issue.
Why Choose Air Flow Designs for Commercial HVAC Repair?Here’s what to expect when you call Air Flow Designs to repair your commercial HVAC system:
- Timely arrival
- A thorough inspection and accurate diagnosis of the problem
- An accurate, flat-rate quote before work begins
- No hidden labor costs, surcharges, or fees
- A one-year warranty on all repair work
- No additional diagnostic fee for related problems within 30 days
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.