AC Installation in Haines City, FL
A new AC system is a significant investment and is only as good as its installation. That’s why it’s crucial to choose a reputable company when you need AC installation in Haines City. Air Flow Designs has the industry expertise to get the job done perfectly.
We have over six decades of experience installing and replacing air conditioners for families in our community. We’re a proud factory-authorized Carrier dealer, so you can trust our EPA-certified team to perform the expert installation you need.
Contact Air Flow Designs today to schedule AC installation in Haines City, FL.
Benefits of AC Replacement
Ready to replace your air conditioner? Air Flow Designs will help maximize your investment by ensuring the following benefits:
- Improved cooling efficiency: Save significantly on your electric bills every summer by replacing your outdated AC unit with a high-efficiency model.
- Increased home comfort: If your aging air conditioner is no longer up to the task of consistently cooling your Haines City home, consider replacing it with a more effective AC system.
- Reliable performance: New cooling equipment is dependable and has warranty coverage, so you can count on fewer breakdowns and lower repair costs.
Why Hire a Professional for AC Installation?
- Our expert technicians will answer all your installation questions and ensure you get the best new system for your comfort needs and budget.
- Warranty protection. Accidental system damage during installation can void its warranty. Rely on one of our professionals for flawless installation and optimal service life.
- When you rely on the skilled expertise of a licensed technician for your AC installation, you gain peace of mind that your system will operate safely.
Our technicians guarantee professional work to optimize your comfort, system performance, and overall efficiency when installation day arrives. With access to high-end products and decades of experience to draw from, you can expect great results from our team.
Contact us online to schedule AC installation for your Haines City, FL, home.
Schedule Routine Maintenance for Optimal AC Service Life
After investing in a new, energy-efficient air conditioner, you want to depend on it for years. Here’s how we recommend keeping your AC unit running smoothly for the duration of its service life:
- Change the air filter every 60 to 90 days
- Keep the area around your outdoor unit clear of debris
- Keep all return and supply registers open and unblocked
- Set the thermostat for energy savings and reduced wear and tear
- Schedule annual maintenance and tune-ups
Air Flow Designs has created a comprehensive, 27-point AC maintenance checklist to keep your cooling system at peak performance. We recommend signing up for a Protection Plan to maximize savings and ensure a long service life for your system.
Why Choose Air Flow Designs for AC Replacement in Haines City?
We’re committed to providing top-rated customer service and unmatched cooling solutions to our Haines City community. Here are the top reasons to work with us as your HVAC contractor in Haines City:
- We’ve spent more than 60 years serving Haines City homeowners
- Flexible financing options are available
- Our AC installation services are performed by fully licensed, trained, and insured technicians
- We offer turnkey solutions to ensure a smooth, safe AC replacement process
- We continue to provide first-class service for years following your installation
Schedule AC Installation or Replacement in Haines City, FL
Ready for stress-free AC installation in your Haines City home? Air Flow Designs has you covered from start to finish, including hauling away your old equipment. We offer cost-effective services and unparalleled customer satisfaction on every installation we complete.
Once we finish the job, you’ll have a reliable cooling system that will maximize home comfort and energy efficiency for many summers to come.
We provide free, in-home estimates, so contact us today to start your AC installation.
What our customers are saying
Our technician was very knowledgeable and helpful in getting our AC back up and running, and helped explain what needed to be done to keep it running efficiently. Sarah in scheduling was very responsive and professional and did her best to keep the cost as low as possible while making sure we would get the needed repairs. I purchased a maintenance contract on both units and look forward to routine maintenan...Christine F.
My service technician was very friendly. He took the time to explain my how my system works and gave me tips on how to keep the system running efficiently.Felicia O.
Our first experience with Air Flow Designs was exceptional. The technician, Edwin, called a half hour before arriving and was right on time. He tuned up our main AC unit, our mini-split unit in the garage, and cleaned our dryer vents. Very thorough. Highly recommend!!Christine A.
This company is very professional and wants to be sure they do what it takes to make you happy. I was impressed with their efforts, as they made multiple visits to my home to resolve my issues. Adjustments were made each visit until the issue was resolved to my satisfaction, and there was no charge for the additional visits.Steve R.
Our Air Flow Service Technician George came and performed our yearly maintenance service. His pleasant and professional demeanor was appreciated, as it has been with previous technicians. His thoroughness in making sure our system was in great shape was the most comprehensive we have ever experienced. Air Flow Designs has been servicing and maintaining our 2 heat pump units for about 10 years. We have m...Ron P.
Air Flow Designs installed a new A/C system for us and we are completely satisfied. The installers were very respectful of our property, and the quality of the installation exceeded our expectations. We know we made the right decision to use Air Flow. We would recommend them to anyone who wants top quality workmanship at a fair price.Bruce B.
I've been using Air Flow for more than twenty years. I would highly recommend their protection plan. It has certainly paid for itself over the years. Two years ago they installed new units in our home and they were great to work with. Their service people are always respectful and qualified.Margaret F.
We were very impressed with the professionalism of Air Flow from the interaction of our first phone call with Monica & Miriam, to Javier who completed the service at our home. Javier was patient and thorough while explaining the different protection plans that were available to us. We highly recommend Air Flow Designs.Ronald G.